A Mums Enterprise Initiative to help make UK mums happier
The Happiness Project has launched because after three years of working for and with mums, now we understand the true purpose of Mums Enterprise. There is so much debate about the modern mum and yes there are many reports covering topics such as discrimination, workplaces and flexible working but what are we all really trying to achieve? We believe it is happiness and fulfilment. So we wanted to launch an initiative that focuses on that. A positive initiative that can actually raise spirits, give insight, ask questions and find out really what we as mums want. Armed with this knowledge and insight we can ensure the work we do really can truly help positively change the work and business lives of mums for the better forever.
Our first independent report - Request your free copy today
The report explores what mothers desire to feel fulfilled and happy in their working lives, post-children. It offers real insight, sharing tangible
comparisons of happiness levels throughout the journey of motherhood. It explores women’s hopes and dreams and the fears that all to often hold them back from making a positive change in their work or business lives.
You are able to request your copy by completing our quick form HERE
The report was compiled from over 1000 respondents to our online survey distributed through the Mums Enterprise network which is made up of women with predominantly 10 years+ working experience.
OTHER topics we are soon to investigate
- What is Balance? - This was the most common wish from our mums, but we now want to know is balance similar for all?
- Who are the change makers? We know there are so many amazing individuals, initiatives and organisations out there. We want to find them all.
- What is the government doing to help? Change cannot be done alone, as we hear all the time it needs to come from the top.
- How can we work together to make the universe a happier, more productive, economy boosting place?
- If you have a topic or suggestion for us to investigate let us know firstname.lastname@example.org